- Speedboat fare
- Border pass fee and Myanmar's immigation fee for Thai resident
(extracharge 1,200/ person)
- Roundtrip Land Transfer from Ranong Town to Pier (Excluding Airport)
- Professional Thai and Myanmar Guides
- Experienced CPR/First aid trained guide
- Snorkel Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Life Jacket)
- Light breakfast, Lunch Box with seafood with Bakery, Snack, soft drink,
seasonal fruits for whole trip
- Travel Accident Insurrance cover THB 1,000,000.-
(Excluded lost, stolen or damaged items of personal belonging)
- Thai national ID card (and Passport for foreigner)
- Swimming suite, Sun block, Underwater camera, sunglasses
- T-shirt, shorts and towel
One Day Trip Itinerary
A van pick up from your hotel/ Airport to Lighthouse (Pharpakarn - Ranong) Pier
Check-in and apply Thailand Temporary Boarder Pass. Our guide welcoming everyone with Eco-safty briefing.
Depart from Lighthouse (Pharpakarn - Ranong) Pier by speedboat to VKR Club pier for Myanmar immigration process.
Departure from VKR Club pier - Myanmar, enjoy a light breakfast during sightseeing Victoria Point (Kaw Thaung region) and beautiful island with crytal sea.
Arrive at Lord Heaven Island, breathe in Myanmar sea breeze, stroll along a vagin beach.
Explorer Sleeping Dragon beach and enjoy hike up to viewpoint "Glass Hill" for some amazing scenery. Relaxing, swimming and sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
Enjoy a delicious Thai menu lunch with chicken, vegetables, seafood and fresh fruits, a variety of bakery, all drinks are served for a whole trip at Cystal bay.
Departure to the first snorkeling "Tomato Piont spot at Westminster" with amazing coral reef and discover many nemo fish in breath taking turquoise water.
Departure to second snorkeling location "High Garden" where you can see Tabel coral, Dise Coral, and Leaf coral with shoal of fish under Myanmar sea
Return to Lighthouse (Pharpakarn - Ranong) Pier.
Arrive at the pier and transfer to the hotel with a wonderful memories